I describe myself is a very very odd-ball vampire.
1. While I sleep in a casket and drink blood, I am far from "classic Gothic".
2. I consider myself to be a very bright and happy person, that just happens to drink blood to exist.
3. My skin might be cold, but just because a heart stops beating, doesn't mean it can't be broken.
4. I am very very old-fashioned in my thinking and am southern through and through.
5. I believe true Ladies and Gentlemen are a dying breed, one I am proud to say I am part of.
6. I tend to be a bit red-neck at times, which , yes, includes belching, getting loud, and country music..... weird for the undead hu?
7. I am excellent cook, in the traditional southern fashion, Hey, everything taste better with butter. Wait till you try my blood-whiskey hot toddy, it'll but more hair on your chest ( that's the one bad side effect I never could figure out how to get rid of).
8. Being dead doesn't mean you have to be a drag, smile every once in a while, it scares small children when the fangs come out.
In short I am a very simple country guy who happens to have died November 20th, 2012.